1. Trousers. Always comfortable and dualy chic, love this feminine rendition of a men’s trouser.
2. Boots. Alexander Wang can do no wrong with these sleek black leather bad boys.
3. An oversized blazer. Pair a slouchy topper with skinny leather pants and layered basics.
4. The classic Barbour jacket. My outerwear essential this winter.
5. The flannel. Wear it, layer it, love it.
6. Converse high tops. I wear mine with everything from mini dresses to maxi skirts, vintage levis to tuxedo pants.
7. Bad ass tee. Because it’s bad ass!
8. The beanie. A cashmere take will keep you warm all winter long.
9. A vintage Rolex. Speaks for itself.
10. A pinky ring. The classic men’s insignia style looks perfect on a woman’s pinky.