Posts tagged: shoes
Velveteen shoes with zodiac signs. My aries ram is in the lower left corner! Can you find your sign?
These shoes rock, kitschy and shiny
White on white, aviator ray bans.
I would like to steal the life of FashionToast.
Ballet flats in spring colours ..fun and so walkable…I don’t usually shop at Banana but this may be the pt for reconsideration….
Burberry trench, rockin’ boots, MKA pulls it together and I’m thinking spring. Anticipating things warming up in my corner of the world.
holy shit iam in love with this whole outfit
The dress is a fierce thunder cloud of fashion!! Loves it!
1. Trousers. Always comfortable and dualy chic, love this feminine rendition of a men’s trouser.
2. Boots. Alexander Wang can do no wrong with these sleek black leather bad boys.
3. An oversized blazer. Pair a slouchy topper with skinny leather pants and layered basics.
4. The classic Barbour jacket. My outerwear essential this winter.
5. The flannel. Wear it, layer it, love it.
6. Converse high tops. I wear mine with everything from mini dresses to maxi skirts, vintage levis to tuxedo pants.
7. Bad ass tee. Because it’s bad ass!
8. The beanie. A cashmere take will keep you warm all winter long.
9. A vintage Rolex. Speaks for itself.
10. A pinky ring. The classic men’s insignia style looks perfect on a woman’s pinky.
Girl in fuzzy faux animal of unknown origin kissing a shoe. How could that not be awesome!
Euro style but warm enough for early fall in the N.A continent.
However, what most captured my attention….
low-heeled jeweled shoes….I could walk and look pretty!!